We are seeking applications from forward thinking and innovative leaders with proven experience in a strategic corporate services leadership role. Experience in leading and development of a broad financial function will be an advantage.
Reporting directly to the General Manager Corporate Services and Innovation, the Manager Finance and Procurement will provide strategic leadership and development of the Finance and Procurement functions as well as bringing a collaborative approach contributing to a range of functions including - Technology, business innovation, reporting and strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identification and design of end to end work systems to ensure that they meet current and future customer expectations in a cost effective and sustainable way.
- Working with and across the Leadership Group to identify and prioritise organisational systems and initiatives to enable the organisation to respond to emerging community demands.
- Provide leadership to direct reports which sees them using their full potential to deliver the services to customers through both focusing on today’s outcomes as well as continually improving and adapting toward future required outcomes.
- Proactively develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships including with customers and represent Council as required.
- Provide, adapt and continually improve the delivery of services to customers in a manner which brings forth the intent and values of the organisation and ensures compliance with all required standards and regulations.
- Manage relevant expenditure and report on forecasts, trends and future projections.
- Provide, adapt and continually improve processes, systems and procedures around receiving and handling of complaints, monitoring and auditing of quality, and ongoing development and training of all staff to ensure standards maintained.
- Proactively contribute to specific change management strategies based on an understanding of the organisational culture.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Wade Reynolds on 83728 120. Applications close on Thursday 13 June 2019.